Hahaha. Do what you want bro. We live in the same area. And most IP trackers only tract service areas. If you’re so concerned why don’t you ask Helen or Lauren or anyone who’s stayed with me and seen my blogs and activity. Plus it’s not like the person running the confessions blog is a bad person. They’ve been really nice to me. So feel free to continue your anonymous witch hunt cause frankly no one gives a shit.
Kind reminder that
A) this is pure conjecture,
B) IP addresses refer to someone’s approximate location, ISP leads back to specific devices. I am pretty sure Amanda isn’t the only person in LA with an internet connection.
C) calling people cunt for denying allegations is a bit OTT? You’d call someone a cunt for being rude and accusing people of shit they didn’t do.
So like, lay off, you cunt bitch.
- 1000gr. fluid flour (Apparently this is a Belgian thing - fluid flour is basically the flour you’d buy to thicken sauces, the kind of flour that doesn’t clot easily)
- 500gr. soft butter
- 500gr. caster sugar
- 9 large eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla sugar/extract
- Mix flour, sugar and vanilla sugar/extract together.
- Add butter, mix again.
- Separate your yolks and whites.
- Add the yolks, mix again.
- Beat the whites until you’ve got stiff peaks. Then fold it into the batter. (This will make them airy, don’t overwork it.)
You’ll get about 50 normal-sized waffles out of this recipe, so you can divide/multiply the ingredients if you want less/more.
"Wh-what were you thinking? Why you have to have another baby? You just had two! So why, why, why - this is exasperating."
A day in the life of Jay. That sounds brilliant.
"Oh my gosh, look at her butt."
No. No, no. Look at my butt instead. My butt is way better.
To the anon(s) sending messages concerning this ‘shipping’:
Stop. I have already answered this publicly months ago, and then weeks ago, and frankly, I am very much done answering silly questions about silly theories you may have. I urge you to let it go, because it’s starting to get on my nerves. Focus on your own relationships with people instead of others’.
So I’m trying not to side-eye you on this in case you are referring to one of the people I care about… but I’ll proceed as if you haven’t mildly insulted all the fanfic writers on Tumblr.
Yes, I do work with other folks. I’m always happy to give my opinion!
As for befriending, I am such an awkward creature by nature that I think having an opening conversation starter like fanfic feedback is super helpful for me to try and make friends with someone. I also think that a person reveals a certain bit of themselves through their writing and so it helps me be like, oh ok, yes, you are a person I might get along with vs trying to decipher that through random reblogs of Grace’s cute faces and Hannah’s butt (not that I don’t appreciate those!). So, yeah, I don’t know, I just befriend people by treating them the way I would want to be treated and just trying to take a general interest in their lives and being a nice person? The same way I would in person, really.
Also, I work with actors and talent on a pretty regular basis, so in comparison, no one seems self absorbed at all! I also think people say self obsessed when they really mean “confident” a lot, and I find confidence very delightful!
I would like to confirm that I am very self-obsessed.
I just assumed they were talking about hartorotica, who ships herself with herself as her OTP, but et tu Cat?
Why wouldn’t I ship myself with me? The mere notion I’d need anyone else to make me 100% happy is ridiculous. I get me entirely, I always make sure I have a great time and let’s face it, the sex is pretty epic.
I love me.
Well, I mean… Dank je wel!
I nominate: itsswike, hotmessmoves (both of you, ladies) & laurencarmel. Since California is experiencing a drought, feel free to be creative. Bottled water or a trip to the sea/swimming pool is alright too.
I’ll donate an extra $10 for every single nominee that actually does it.
Rules: Insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Jasmine
- Nicknames: Jay, Jas
- Birthday: February 17th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I’m gonna go with bisexual, but blegh labels.
- Height: 1.70m (5’6”)
- Time zone: GMT (London) or GMT+1 (Belgium)
- What time and date is it there: August 27th, 15:10
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: Four, five?
- OTPs: Swarto. My God, Swarto. Also me and myself.
- The last thing I Googled was: "Why do Japanese censor their porn?"
- First word that comes to mind: Porn (because Japanese)
- What I last said to a family member: "Ja"
- One place that makes me happy and why: Private.
- How many blankets I sleep under: Zero blankets. One duvet.
- Favourite beverage: Diet Coke.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Edge of Tomorrow.
- Three things I can’t live without: Phone, Diet Coke, moisturiser.
- Something I plan on learning: Sign language, Estonian.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Take chances. In the end, you regret the things you didn’t dare to do.
- You have to listen to this song: Happy, by C2C.
- My blog(s): I have five, only actively use two.
Post-ALS bucket challenge. Currently drying up on the roof.
I took a summery leave but fics (and gifs) are making a cool return this fall!
Also shuddup, you’re the bae.